Akatsubaki Guild Page
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Chat Place
Tisuu's Event Page EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 11:06 pm by NoSoupForYou

» Guild Meeting Log
Tisuu's Event Page EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 10:00 am by Semula

» [Forum Event]Website Promotion!
Tisuu's Event Page EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 2:02 am by Scazzy

» Duping/Black robeing
Tisuu's Event Page EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 6:30 pm by NoSoupForYou

» The fun thread
Tisuu's Event Page EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 4:59 pm by Scazzy

» Kitsuneanagi's Totem trade depot
Tisuu's Event Page EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 9:04 am by Kitsuneanagi

» Music scores ive found
Tisuu's Event Page EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 2:48 pm by Limpiador

» Guild Kick List
Tisuu's Event Page EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 4:04 am by Shi Shi

» Pokemon trainers beware
Tisuu's Event Page EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 2:13 am by Yuuhiatagiri

Poll

Should I rebirth female or male?

Tisuu's Event Page Vote_lcap50%Tisuu's Event Page Vote_rcap 50% [ 2 ]
Tisuu's Event Page Vote_lcap50%Tisuu's Event Page Vote_rcap 50% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 4

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Tisuu's Event Page

5 posters

Go down

Which would you guys like to do first?

Tisuu's Event Page Vote_lcap13%Tisuu's Event Page Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
Tisuu's Event Page Vote_lcap0%Tisuu's Event Page Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Tisuu's Event Page Vote_lcap25%Tisuu's Event Page Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 2 ]
Tisuu's Event Page Vote_lcap25%Tisuu's Event Page Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

Tisuu's Event Page Empty Tisuu's Event Page

Post  Yuuhiatagiri Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:36 pm

This is a list of all of Tisuu's event ideas she sent to me, in her words. I'd like feedback, which you'd prefer to see first, etc so here it is.

For the poll it only allows 10 options so I had to double up some of the events together

So I've come up with some event ideas and I'm not sure if you guys have used these already or what but anyways here they are. If you don't like them or they don't make sense that okay I'm just trying to come up with things for the guild to do. Anyways, let the list commence..

-Team Dungeon Runs
     *Get into teams of maybe like 3 or 4 and race to see which team could finish the dungeon first. We'd have to split up the teams evenly so one team isn't full of noobs and the other is all pros with epic pets. xD And we would have to have people to just go in and make sure that they actually complete the dungeon to make sure no one cheats. They could just silently follow behind watching the team.

-The great Iria Balloon Race
      *Kindof like the scavenger hunt but on hot air balloons.

~Participants are given several waypoints (maybe in riddle form) to which they must go. A referee is there on the ground at the waypoint with certain items. As a team approaches the waypoint, the ref drops an item needed by the team for that waypoint. The team lands, and a member grabs the item and heads to the next waypoint and the next item. Repeat until you reach the goal and final waypoint.

~All participants need to be given identical balloons, to prevent people from using mana tunnels, fast flying pets, etc to move around the map faster.

~All referees could give out 5 flint to each team when they land, along with their item. Teams may pack as much flint as they care to bring. Maybe a test run could be made of the course to see how much flint is needed.

~May need to exchange items to keep teams from hitting waypoints out of order, but this runs into the problems the Nexon Scavenger Hunt had.

- EvG War
      *I know you don't like EvG but we could make sure no one camps or anything. So basically we get a even number of people on each side (elf and giant) and they kill each other. But instead of reviving when you die, you aren't aloud to revive. The last person standing will win, meaning their side will win too.

- Musical Chairs
       * Not very much info needed, but we'd have to figure out a place where we could like get chairs.. and remove them each turn.. stuff....

-Production Day(any day of the week)
     *Some people in the guild were bugging about handicraft and weaving; we could do like a get-together and just rank up all our production skills. Like one week it would be to rank up weaving, the next week it could be for refining. (If people don't want to rank the skills they can also help gather materials, because guildies are suppose to help each other like that.)

- Commerce Party Day
     *Make a certain day of the week to just commerce. That way Valzo and James will stop yapping Razz

- Pet Dungeon Runs
     *This one's pretty self-explanatory, we could all get on our pets and do a dungeon together.

- Mount Race
     *This is pretty specific also, just pick a starting location and an ending location first one to the destination wins, though we would all have to use the same mounts that way no one would be cheating. So maybe like the beginner horse that nexon gives for free?

- Fashion Contest
     *Fashion Contest! Exactly what it says! :DWe could get three judges, and guild members could walk down a... isle or some sort... then walk back up, then we could use those little sticks with numbers on them (the ones that price sells and that you can find in various places) to give them a score. Very Happy?

- Screenshot Contest
     * See who could take the best screenshot of them playing Mabi Very Happy

- Gambling
     *Basically we could go somewhere with a lot of open area, or a homestead with little objects where people could get stuck. Two people could duel each other and the guildies (who aren't fighting) could bet on who would win. They don't have to bet a lot (or bet at all if they don't want to!) it could be like 2,000 gold because it's just for funs. The winner of the duel could get all the money that was placed in the bet.

- Rally-Up-The-Item(s)-Hide-And-Seek-Riddle-Me-This-Event? (lol I couldn't think of a name but okay..)
      * Well I don't know how to explain it so I'm going to give an example. There are three steps to this event, all involving each continent of the game.
~First all the guildies will all gather in a certain place in Uladh with a event-officer to make sure no one cheats. When the event starts, the officer in Uladh will give the players a task that is in Uladh, such as collecting 10 green gems.(Something that is rather easy to get and tradeable.)

~Then when the player have gathered the items for the task, they will go to Belvast and give the second event-officer the materials that were suppose to be collected. Once they have giving the specific person an item, that person will give them a riddle as to where the third event-officer is hiding. (hiding spot is somewhere in iria)

~ The player will then warp to iria and try to solve the riddle to find the third event-officer. So say the riddle has something to do with snow, then they could figure out they're somewhere in Vales. (Note: the event-officer in Belvast will write down names of guildies who have successfully given them the materials to be collected so no guildie skips the gathering of items part and goes straight to searching for the third event-officer. When someone finds the third-event officer, the third event-officer will PM the second-officer asking if the person who found them is on their list. If they are, they that person is the winner of the event.)

- Fatty Fatso Event
        * I originally had this event planned for my old guild, but we never got to do it, so maybe we can do it in this guild. I think Scaz likes this event idea. He likes being fat or something I guess.
~People will gather in the hot spring (sit down in it) that makes you all big and fat. The three people who can stay in the hot spring the longest (so that means no moving or disconnecting or logging out.) will then be prompted to the next stage. They HAVE to stay fat for like a week or three days real-life-time to receive the prize. (That's so no one can just get a prize and then use a slim potion or eat a thousand berries. Where's the humiliation in that? :l)

I think that's all I have for now. I would've posted them on the forums somewhere, but there's so many... You can pick the ones you like? and post them or something idk. We'd have to think of prizes for some of these events also, or no prizes is good too. But usually more people join if there's a prize.

Oh and just an idea but since we have guild officer elections every month, we should also do an event that day. And since Christmas time is coming, why not we have a Christmas party?

Last edited by Yuuhiatagiri on Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Yuuhiatagiri
Yuuhiatagiri
Guild Leader

https://akatsubaki.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Tisuu's Event Page Empty Re: Tisuu's Event Page

Post  Brightcrown Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:42 pm

I think val wins the fat contest already lol

I like the idea of having specific day events. I cant always get onto the meeting on saturday because of work or whatever ends up getting in the way on Saturday. Having the guild go to Tir on Channel 4 doing lifeskills would be nice. It would help those that want to rank those skills but don't like the lonesomeness involved lol.

I'm not sure about the hide and seek and item gathering ones because they never seem to get much interest, but something we do for a few hours together would make the guild more connected. Heck if we get good enough ranks maybe we could bring some extra income into the guild for prizes.

Brightcrown

Back to top Go down

Post  Scazzy Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:00 pm

Brightcrown wrote: It would help those that want to rank those skills but don't like the lonesomeness involved lol.
LONERS FTW. DON'T DOUBT US.
Scazzy
Scazzy
Guild Bum

Back to top Go down

Post  DJ-Sparky Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:44 pm

Musical chairs doesn't work with chairs silly. I said it requires a bard and someone else on the sidelines to watch. the last person to sit down when the bard stops playing the song is out.
DJ-Sparky
DJ-Sparky

Back to top Go down

Post  Tisuu~ Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:35 pm

DJ-Sparky wrote:Musical chairs doesn't work with chairs silly. I said it requires a bard and someone else on the sidelines to watch. the last person to sit down when the bard stops playing the song is out.

Well yeah, but I didn't know if there was a way to actually use chairs or not. ;c
Tisuu~
Tisuu~

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuuhiatagiri Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:30 pm

well we could do musical chairs using chairs within the guild hall, or even near the stage in tara, theres a few options for that really, it all depends how many people would play how many chairs we'd need
Yuuhiatagiri
Yuuhiatagiri
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Scazzy Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:52 pm

Yuuhiatagiri wrote:well we could do musical chairs using chairs within the guild hall, or even near the stage in tara, theres a few options for that really, it all depends how many people would play how many chairs we'd need

TARA WOULDN'T WORK BECAUSE OF THE WAY THE CHAIRS ARE SETUP. WORKS BEST IF CIRCLE NOT A SQUARE WITH ROWS.
Scazzy
Scazzy
Guild Bum

Back to top Go down

Post  Tisuu~ Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:06 pm

Scazzy wrote:
Yuuhiatagiri wrote:well we could do musical chairs using chairs within the guild hall, or even near the stage in tara, theres a few options for that really, it all depends how many people would play how many chairs we'd need

TARA WOULDN'T WORK BECAUSE OF THE WAY THE CHAIRS ARE SETUP. WORKS BEST IF CIRCLE NOT A SQUARE WITH ROWS.

Either way you'd still get stuck like you did on those stairs. offtopic Then find a round table?
Tisuu~
Tisuu~

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuuhiatagiri Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:25 am

well we'd find a way to make it work im sure but the best we can do really is the guild hall or one of the rooms in tara castle on the 1st floor
Yuuhiatagiri
Yuuhiatagiri
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Tisuu~ Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:19 pm

That's fine with me. My friend's guild did the scavenger hunt/hide and seek idea of mine and like 50 of their members actually got online at the same time and participated. Very Happy It was fun to play, since they let me join in.
Tisuu~
Tisuu~

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuuhiatagiri Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:40 am

good to hear, well probably start your events next week after the holiday party
Yuuhiatagiri
Yuuhiatagiri
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down