Akatsubaki Guild Page
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Chat Place
Event Idea #2 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 11:06 pm by NoSoupForYou

» Guild Meeting Log
Event Idea #2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 10:00 am by Semula

» [Forum Event]Website Promotion!
Event Idea #2 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 2:02 am by Scazzy

» Duping/Black robeing
Event Idea #2 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 6:30 pm by NoSoupForYou

» The fun thread
Event Idea #2 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 4:59 pm by Scazzy

» Kitsuneanagi's Totem trade depot
Event Idea #2 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 9:04 am by Kitsuneanagi

» Music scores ive found
Event Idea #2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 2:48 pm by Limpiador

» Guild Kick List
Event Idea #2 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 4:04 am by Shi Shi

» Pokemon trainers beware
Event Idea #2 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 2:13 am by Yuuhiatagiri

Poll

Should I rebirth female or male?

Event Idea #2 Vote_lcap50%Event Idea #2 Vote_rcap 50% [ 2 ]
Event Idea #2 Vote_lcap50%Event Idea #2 Vote_rcap 50% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 4

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Event Idea #2

4 posters

Go down

Event Idea #2 Empty Event Idea #2

Post  Scazzy Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:33 pm

PLEASE LEAVE SOME INPUT ON WHAT YOU LIKE, SHOULD BE DONE, THINK SHOULD BE ADDED, OR WHAT CAN BE DONE BETTER. IF I GET NO FEEDBACK THIS EVENT MORE THAN LIKELY WON'T HAPPEN.

So I have an event idea, I some what have a plan put together, but I'm looking for some comments/input.

Was thinking of taking Sparky's idea of pokemon battles, but changing it up a little bit by NOT using pets and adding a twist of how to get "pokemon".

We'll use transformation and we'll need volunteers for "pokemon" and I was thinking depending on your transformation mastery rank the better pokemon you'll be and can thus be a stronger and harder to "catch".

So lets say someone has rank F trans mastery they'll be the easiest to catch, and you'll find them with their respective trans. AKA Brown foxes will be with Brown Foxes in Tir and Raccoons in Dugald. While someone like Dale could be a magic golem or wendigo (Try to keep it beast-like not something like a demi-lich or Santa) and be really hard to catch.

The whole catching idea is what I'm having trouble with because I want different ways on how to do it like befriending said pokemon by feeding it it's favorite food, or challenging it too a duel and capturing it that way.  I don't want to limit players to just dueling the "pokemon" because then people have a clear advantage over others so I'm looking for another alternative.

After that I was hoping to have a tournament where players face off with their "pokemon", and clearly the better "pokemon" you caught generally the better you do. AKA if Dale may have r1 smash and be a hard to catch pokemon such as a bear, sahagin, or golem, while someone like me with r9 smash would be an easier "pokemon" like a wisp or wolf.

I really want suggestions for this because I think it would be really fun and a unique approach for an event since mabi has a unique combat system.
Scazzy
Scazzy
Guild Bum

Back to top Go down

Event Idea #2 Empty Pokemon Event

Post  Yuuhiatagiri Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:46 pm

These are merely my thoughts on everything: these are not the finalized rules yet but these are my ideas for how to go about all of this:

Participation

*We will need participants in increments of 8 to allow for an even number of rounds
*Ideally I would like 128 participants to allow for 16 matches with 4 rounds  
*We will need a ratio of 3 to 1 for Pokemon to trainers. Meaning for every trainer we'll need 3 people to be Pokemon
*In order to Participate I will need the following information from you all to determine your difficulty of capture if you end up being a Pokemon:
-If you would prefer to be a Pokemon or Trainer
-Your transformation mastery rank
-Smash rank
-Defense Rank
-Windmill Rank
-Counter Rank
-Stats ( hp, stam, mana, str. etc..)

Dice Battle System

*All participants will be require to carry dice with them
*Trainers will start with 20? hp
*For the first poke they encounter the poke will de-trans and roll against the trainer, the pokes hp will be based on its skills, stats, etc
*Each player will roll a dice at the same time, if the Pokemon's hp hits 0 first, it will be "captured"
*In the event that the trainers hp hits 0 first, they will need to retreat to the closest town as they  "whited out" and "heal"
*When the dices are rolled the result of the die will be the amount of damage the respective players hp will take. Players will continue to roll until one of them has 0 hp.
*After the player catches 1 Pokemon they will be allowed to use their Pokemon to capture the next one, the Pokemon they use will have the same hp as when it was initially battled by the trainer.
*The Pokemon must battle first, if it loses the trainer will then have the last shot at catching it, when both the trainer and any Pokemon he may have hp hits 0, the same "white out" and "heal" effect will occur and they must retreat to town.
*Once a trainer obtains the 3 Pokemon they wish to use they must make their way to the designated Battle Arena

Battle Tournament:

*Once players arrive at the designated battle arena, they will be given a number by me, remember your number for it will determine your match-ups
*The tournament will use a simple bracket system where trainers will be matched against one other trainer and the winner moves on
*The match ups will be completely random and I will use the numbers I gave you for the matchmaking
* The combat will be either PVP (5%) or in the Arena between the pokes, I may take a poll on this to see which people like better
*Pokemon within the battle arena will only be allowed basic clothes, no upgrades, reforges or enchants just clean clothing.
*During your battles you may make 1 substitution, for example if you defeat one of your opponents Pokemon you proceed to switch out the Pokemon that is currently your active. You may only do this ONCE so choose wisely.
*The Pokemon subbed out cannot be healed and shall only be allowed to naturally heal while it is out of battle, meaning it may use rest
*The pokes are free to fight freely, because issuing commands would be to slow based on the different speed people type, etc. If the trainer feels they need to issue a command they are allowed to, for example if u see your poke charging someone using counter you can tell them to use windmill.
*The first trainer to lose all 3 Pokemon within the battle will be the loser and eliminated from the tournament

Prizes/Date/Time

*Prizes are TBD but will be provided to the top 4 trainers in the tournament, obviously 4th place will not get as good a prize as 3rd, 2nd or 1st, with 1st place getting the best prize
*Date and Time are still to be determined until we get an idea of how many people will be participating, any time conflicts etc
*If you sign up to participate and cannot make it on the set date/time once it is determined, please find a replacement for yourself and notify either me or Scaz
Yuuhiatagiri
Yuuhiatagiri
Guild Leader

https://akatsubaki.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Event Idea #2 Empty Registration List

Post  Yuuhiatagiri Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:27 pm

Ill post everyone who is registered and their info within this post

1. Snakey
Pokemon:
-Your transformation mastery rank: B
-Smash rank: R1
-Defense Rank: C
-Windmill Rank : R5
-Counter Rank: E
-Stats: (HP: 146, STAM :205, MANA: 89, STR: 132, INT: 56, DEX: 71, WILL: 273, LUCK: 36).

Last edited by Yuuhiatagiri on Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Yuuhiatagiri
Yuuhiatagiri
Guild Leader

https://akatsubaki.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Event Idea #2 Empty Pokemon

Post  Snakey Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:16 pm

I'd rather be a pokemon because I like to transform into stuff but anywho

-Your transformation mastery rank: B
-Smash rank: R1
-Defense Rank: C
-Windmill Rank : R5
-Counter Rank: E
-Stats: (HP: 146, STAM :205, MANA: 89, STR: 132, INT: 56, DEX: 71, WILL: 273, LUCK: 36).
Snakey
Snakey

Back to top Go down

Event Idea #2 Empty Re: Event Idea #2

Post  DJ-Sparky Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:29 am

I do like how Yuu twisted my idea to make it more advanced, but for something like this we'll actually need a bit of practice.

Also, as much as I'd like to get in on this, my main has all of the things I want where as Kyrina specializes in magic.

as Sparky I have r9 Trans mastery, r1 Smash, Counter, Defense, and r4 Windmill.
as Neokyrina I have... well, non-existent Trans, r7 Smash, r9 Counter, r9 Defense, and rA Windmill

in any case, I want to altar the rules alil to make it easier. Just, I kind of have a lot of things to do right now. I'll get back to this post later today
DJ-Sparky
DJ-Sparky

Back to top Go down

Event Idea #2 Empty Re: Event Idea #2

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down